- Group Dances: Petite Elite will have two small or large group dances, depending upon the number of dancers chosen. Class instruction for group dances is 1.75 hours per week. (Special note: We reserve the right, depending upon the number of dancers chosen, to offer 3 dances, with each Petite Elite member being slated into 2 of the 3. Each dancer will still only be in 2 dances)
- Crossover to Strutter Competitions: One Petite Elite dance will compete as a fourth team dance for our Babe Platinum team at Strutter Drill Team Competitions. These competition fees are included.
- Production Dance: Dancers may audition for Production. Production class instruction is 1.25 hours per week. Additional fees will apply.
- Ballet Classes: Petite Elite members are encouraged to take an extra ballet class.
- Tap Classes: Tap is highly encouraged for our Elite dancers. Tap will enhance each dancer’s musicality and is an important component to their development as a well-rounded dancer.
"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."